Culture Page
Picadillo de Paiche
Recipes of Typical Dishes of the Jungle
Picadillo de paiche.
The picadillo de paiche is a delicious stew widely consumed in the Peruvian jungle, although its tasting was more evident in Easter fasts, today due to its exquisite flavor it has become part of the daily menu, learn how to prepare This delicious dish with a quick and simple recipe, below I present the nutritional value of picadillo de paiche, the time it takes to prepare it, as well as each of the ingredients to use and the step-by-step process of its preparation.
Ceviche de Paiche.
My Eating habits.
Hello, I'm Willian. I'm from peru. In the morning, I eat some breads with butter or fried egg that my mom prepared for me. It very common to eat breads in the morning. I eat them with tea or lemon grass tea.
For lunch, we have a great variety of foods. For example, yesterday I ate frie chicken I accompanied it with roasted banana and a soft drink.
For dinner, like the rest of the lunch that I didn't eat. If there is nothing left, I make me some tea and I eat it with my bread. If I'm really hungry, I like to order one of my favorite foods, which is roasted chicken. It is delicious. I also like having dinner outside. I go to eat to Come Parchu BurgersThere are many dishes that i like.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario