My college work

 All about me.

Hi and good afternoon everyone, I'm willian and now i'm going talking about my family and that's me.

In My family there're 5 people. 

the first one is My big brother Miguel, he's 26 years old and he's a business man, he's favorite sport is soccer.



She's my girlfriend ❤️.

Her name is Yuriko, she's  24 years old and her career is international business and tourism, She's my everything ❤️


These are my parents.

Their names are Nilo and Juana, they are always motivating me to keep going, with their good advice I am advancing to my goals and i love them❤️.


I'm going introduce my self.
I'm Willian Rodríguez and i'm 24 years old, I'm Tour guide is my first career, my favorite sport is taekwondo 🥋 i'm red belt and now i'm studying Económy at Nacional Univesity of the Peruvian Amazon, that's all for now thank You for your time.

.




Comentarios

  1. Good job Ray, It's interesting the way you describe you're and yourself, I think this kind of projects are good, because by this platform I can Know more about yourself, Keep being a good person, don't give up

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh Ray!, is wonderful you family and i like you work

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ooohhh waooo What a beautiful family friend Willian

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good job willians, congratulations on your blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Its interesting know about you, congrats, good job my dear friend.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I liked the way you wrote.very good work William

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Good job bro, your blog it's so interesting, congratulation

    ResponderEliminar
  8. my big brother . Congratulations


    It is an honor for me

    ResponderEliminar
  9. You have a beautifull family, William. You did an excellent blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Good jobPartner.. You made an excellent blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. A good job Ray, excellent as a person to share a little bit about you through your blog, successes and blessings.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Excellent your work very good with the description of your blog and good luck in everything that you propose

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Very well blog my classmate, your family is wonderful

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Culture Page