My favorite restaurant😋.
My favorite restaurant is Punta Salinas, it's locate on Urb. Calvo de Araujo Mza f lote 7 - iquitos.
It's open from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm, punta salinas it's considerate one of the best restaurante here in the peruvian rainforest, it's a big place and the food is delicious.
Punta Salinas is nice and with a subtle elegance; You can find a variety of food and its main dishes are from the coast and jungle of our country.
Our main menú.
You can find diferents dishes such as:
Ceviche with chicharrón.
It's a tipical dish from the peruvian coast.
And mucho more, that's all for now.




What an Amazing review my friend, I Like it, and I think I should go there soon, the dishes look delicious. Good job, congrats👍
ResponderEliminarIncredible blog, good description of the restaurant and its meals.
ResponderEliminarHow fantastic! When will you invite me there to eat?
ResponderEliminarHahaha, soon Mu dear friend 👌.
EliminarWhat an interesting place to work
ResponderEliminarYou did an amazing job, good restaurant with the delights of food I'll go and try one day, congratulations on your work mate👏
ResponderEliminarThanks, for you coment, my dear friend.
EliminarWow I would like to go with u soon to that place!!! Because I love the ceviche and "Leche de tigre". Amazing description of the restaurante, I will go soon with my family and with you ☺️🤩🙌✨
ResponderEliminarOw😍 my sweetheart, sure, soon we'll go to the punta salinas restaurant, i promise❤️.
EliminarI hope so my sweetheart ❤️
EliminarVery good job partner :D
ResponderEliminarThis very nice blog Ray, good work.
ResponderEliminarThank you my dear friend.
EliminarThe best restaurant ever you gonna find in Iquitos to enjoy the amazing cuisine like cebiche and much more, I absolutely recommend it...
ResponderEliminarGood.job.congratulations
ResponderEliminarExcellent description of the place! Good job.
ResponderEliminarThanks my dude.
Eliminarnice job. I hope to visit that restaurant one day
ResponderEliminarexcellet
ResponderEliminarExcellent work, it's a good restaurant.
ResponderEliminarIt's interesting information about that, i was visit punta salinas restaurant in about two weeks ago and the food is very delicious, personaly i recoment this place.
ResponderEliminarGood job.
Hey! My dear friend, i remenber, when we gone to the restaurant, the place is very nice and the food so taste, i recoment this restaurant.
ResponderEliminarExcellent place
ResponderEliminarWhat a nice place. Soon i will go to enjoy your delicious meals with my family
ResponderEliminarGood job friend excellent!!
ResponderEliminarExcelente trabajo amigo
ResponderEliminarIt's a nice restaurant, I try to go there, sooner. 👌🍴😋
ResponderEliminarIt's a very cozy place
ResponderEliminarIt's a good restaurant.
ResponderEliminarDelicious meals.
Recommended🤤😉
Good job friend excellent!!
ResponderEliminarIncredible place Willian, excellent description of your blog for your work, I would like to visit it.
ResponderEliminarGood job, Congratulations!
ResponderEliminar